Monday 11 February 2013

Grief; The After Effect

When I was in the land of the rich Arabs, I watched this TV program on their televisions. The program defines that grief comes in 5 stages.

denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.

When I first know that I had this gift, I regret what happened and grieving myself. I am alone, no one to talk to and almost turn insane. I can't sleep at all and losing appetite to eat. The musics that I hear is all silent, the colors that I see is all black and the food I eat is tasteless. Nothing is right, and I am clueless what shall I do, where shall I go.

Syukur to Allah Yang Maha Besar, I still have Him deep in my heart. I began to reflect back, started to perform salah, do a lot of prayers and recite Quran. And yes it soothes out my broken heart.

When things happened, regardless of what, sickness, death, failure, frustration, divorce, anger; all of us will grief over it. Some of us will recover whilst some are not. We keep on saying "Oh Allah, why do you give me this? What has I done?".

Do we realize that everything that happened to ourself was decreed by Allah since we are 4 months old in our mom's womb?

Always keep in mind that trials is inevitable to all His servant. And for us, these are the trials He gave us; the gift. Do not let grief find a way into your heart. Do not give any opportunity for syaitan to whisper to you and try to cause you mental distress that will only add to you pain.



And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient,


Who, when disaster strikes them, say, "Indeed we belong to Allah , and indeed to Him we will return."


Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy. And it is those who are the [rightly] guided (Al-Baqarah, 2:155-157)

Bangkitlah. Cukuplah bersedih. Sampai bila pun. Berhenti menjadi pesimis. Janganlah ditutup lagi mata untuk hanya melihat kegelapan, kesedihan dan kerisauan. Ia hanya akan memburukkan lagi keadaan, membawa kepada kemurungan dan bagai hanya menunggu masa kematian tiba.

Tidak ada kesedihan yang tidak mampu dirawat. Kembali lah kepada Allah, kerana semuanya datang daripadaNya juga. Banyakkan istighfar dan berzikir. InsyaAllah.

Doa ketika ditimpa musibah:


Maksudnya: Mencukup Allah bagi agamaku, mencukupi Allah bagi duniaku, mencukupi Allah bagi apa yang menyusahkan aku, mencukupi Allah bagi yang menganiaya aku, mencukupi Allah orang yang berniat jahat kepadaku, tidak ada daya upaya dan tidak ada kuasa melainkan pertolongan Allah yang Maha Tinggi lagi Maha Agung.


"(Iaitu) orang-orang yang beriman dan tenang tenteram hati mereka dengan zikrullah". Ketahuilah dengan "zikrullah" itu, tenang tenteramlah hati manusia. (Ar-Ra'd, 13:28)

Aku sebenarnya berpesan pada diriku sendiri, dan buat perkongsian dengan sahabat-sahabat sekelian. Semoga kita semua kuat menempuh dugaan ini.

No comments:

Post a Comment