Friday 19 July 2013

Thank you Mom for bringing me to this world!

It was my birthday yesterday. And I am 188 days old with this gift.

Alhamdulillah, Allah still allow me to breath the air, and celebrate another birthday. But of course, it is different this year :). In Ramadhan summore. Haha.

Talking about birthday, my best friend and I had different opinion regarding the celebration. We both agree that the celebration for our birthday shall be given to our mother who carry us 9 months and endure the pain during labor. On our birthday, we did nothing but crying. The one who gave most effort is our mother. So, all the well wishes, du'a and present shall be dedicated to them, not us. They deserve great words of love and sincere thank you from us.

Mom text me on the eve of my birthday, pass midnight. I already slept and read the text next morning. She pray that I will be better Muslim and great brother to my siblings. InsyaAllah.

I pissed off earlier when nobody care about my birthday. Very childish isn't it? But apparently my loves one from all over the world do care and made a very touching video. They just knew me sooo well. And another surprise prank tonight (with whipped cream all over my body) after our weekly badminton session. I feel bless, to have families and friends who treasure me, as much as I treasure every single one of them.

And buy Allah fate, I share my birthday with the Abg Iz, the one who helps me much during my grieving days. Happy birthday to you! And well wished from PWSG also pouring in.

Enough of rambling. Time to off to bed. Oh Allah, allow me to celebrate another birthday next year. Ameen!



No comments:

Post a Comment