Monday 23 January 2017

9 months - the up and downs!

Salam alaikum!

I started my pills 9 months ago, and alhamdulillah everything goes very-very well. Since diagnosed, I never had any sickness or disease - and up until today it stays that way. God pour His mercy on me, I guess.

Today is my 6 month anniversary - wedded to a beautiful woman that accepted me and promise to live together until the end of our life. Yes, I'm married last July and little was written about it - not because I do not wnat to share, but I'm so busy with life. Work is always consuming my days and the commitment towards family and in-laws.

My wife is always as supportive as ever. I glad to have her. But the married life is far harder than that. Cliche that people say, once you get married then only you know who is your real partner. But that's the truth. And I guess the same thing happen to every married individual.

Marriage is not putting your life on a gamble. If you win, you win or if you lose, you already know the possibility. Marriage is actually a war - where you cannot run from it and have to fight until you bleed, and continue fighting until winning. That the virtue. It might hurt, tear yourself apart but apparently it will heal and at the end of the day - you will find happiness.

Being a magnet couple is not easy either. I always have the fear that I might hurt her physically (that's the last thing I would imagine). Knowing the tips, techniques, the do-and-dont's is essential for a healthy relationship. I read a lot, talk to the counselor in HSB and get advises from friends who went through this earlier.

The roads are still far away. I do not wish to face death before I'm ready, but if it's written that way, at least I know I've given my best for everyone. Cheers.

p/s: If you wish to talk to me privately, write to me at hismaghfirah@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Dear hismagfirah, keep writing and inspired us plhiv. Your journey & our journey had written by the Almighty. Berkongsi kegembiraan tentang keluarga anda memberi sinar harapan kepada kami bahawa masih ada wanita yang menerima kami plhiv. InshaAllah.

    ReplyDelete