Friday 20 September 2013

Calm Down My Dear Friend!

A very closed friend of mine come over yesterday. He called. I just knew that from the first words he uttered, he is not well and need a shoulder. I ask him to drive over to my place and prepare some simple dinner.

This friend of mine is a tough one. He never show his weak side to anyone. He keep it well to himself, and successfully hide his sadness from our eyes most of the time. But this time I knew he just need to let out. And he find me. After all, I cried over to Him too last time.

"She is getting married tomorrow"

"I know" I replied.

"I am ok she is marrying someone"

"Then?"

"She is marrying someone she doesn't love. And still in love with me" he explains. With snoobs in her sentences.

I was aghast. How the heck these could happen to someone really close to me. I am sorry I reacted indisposed but that is what I feel about it. Why on earth should you marry someone that you do not love? And at the same time you love someone else?

I knew about their relationship since years back. They are cute and good together. She is pretty, he is a mess. She is brilliant, he is stupid. They compliment each other well. But due to many uncertainty and his cowardly, things doesn't proceed well for them. And they decided to walk away from each other without telling their feeling until 1 week back.

Too bad it's too late. Nothing can be changed without creating chaos. I just listen to him. Praise to Allah, we both see the Sign from Above of what happen. He destined this to be like this.

My friend is on top of his mind over what happen. He is in control and can rationalize. I kept praying so that Allah will give him the peace he wants and get over this soon.

Well, what happened taught us life. Ultimately, He is the one we shall remember all the time.

"Kita ni insan, maksud insan tu sendiri ialah lupa...lagi2 kita ni melayu, mudah lupa"

We both mutually agree on above. Remember Allah!


No comments:

Post a Comment